More questions about possible membership.

    I was given this URL by a member of the NSF in trying to answer
    some of my questions. Reading your FAQ section raised a few more
    questions.

These are:

    How will the Industry Council or the User Council ( represent the
end user and industry ) participate in the development of the IANA ?

    How can an individual web developer or a small web developer
    company become a charter member of the fourth council ?

    I'm a Graphics Designer / Web Designer and would like to know a
little more about the qualifications needed and the duties of a member
in that position. The reason for my inquirery is the needs for a solid
foundation for this fledgeling technology that I see has a few loose
threads, from its rapid growth, that need to be incorporated into one
standard.

    Thank you for your time.
    Eugene O. Picard Jr.
    picarde@woods.uml.edu