1. Just one [computer with access to the] Internet should be active
in the framework of the IEA under special conditions and our reliable
person will manage it.
2. Those ministries, independent general presidencies or other Emirate
institutions that want to perform their official work through Internet,
should apply by fax or telephone at the IEA office in Kandahar through
their related organizations, then the cases that are necessary will
be approved and the rest refused.
3. The ministry for Communication has to seek a way to technically
and professionally prevent the use of the Internet.
4. The Ministry for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice has
to prosecute the violators of this edict and in case of proof, religious
punishment should be applied on them.
5. This is edict is valid from the date of approval and will be published
in the official gazette.