Status of IETF Internet Drafts
This page contains information on documents that have been approved to become an RFC and have entered our queue for processing.
The list is sorted by the date the document entered our queue, which usually corresponds to the date the IESG approved the Internet Draft or the date the RFC Editor notified us that they intend to publish an Independent submission. Actions we perform related to an approved Internet Draft generally involve creating a registry, assigning code points or other parameters within a registry, etc. Some documents have no actions for us.
Drafts in progress
|Draft Name||Version||Created||Status||Status last changed||No drafts to report.|
Explanation of the fields
The draft name is referred to without the version number, similar to how it is displayed in the IETF Draft Tracker. If a version number is displayed, it is the version of the document when we received it for processing. Status can be one of several fields:
- No value (blank) — We've received a new document, but no actions have been taken
- In Progress — We are currently processing the actions for this document
- Waiting on Authors — We are waiting on the document's authors to respond
- Waiting on ADs — We are waiting on the IETF Area Directors to respond
- Waiting on WGC — We are waiting on the IETF Working Group Chairs to respond
- Waiting on RFC Editor — We have notified the RFC Editor that the actions have been completed
- RFC-Ed-Ack — Request completed. The RFC Editor has acknowledged receipt of our message that the actions have been completed
- On Hold — We have suspended work on the document
- No IC — Request completed. There were no actions for us in this document